10 Ikonic Hip-hop Artists You Need to Know
Are you a lover of hip-hop and all things lyrical, if so check out my list of 10 new super IKONIC hip-hop artists out right now, not in any particular order just listed below! Take a listen now!
- Joyner Lucas - The American rapper and overall creative drops some crazy lyrical warfare on Kendrick's "DNA" and his album 508-507-2209 is timeless!
- Pardison Fontaine - The Newburgh,New York native has that effortless old school meets new school flavor in your ear. He's in the field and soon to be all over the nation!
- Gregory Lamont - Singer, rapper, songwriter and Marietta, GA raised artist trailblazing the Atlanta hip-hop scene and soon to take over the world with his unique vocals and indisputable lyricism.
- J Wright - Platinum songwriter, A&R, artist and actor releases his latest project H.H.H, an EP of love, acknowledgement of current generational issues, stigmas, passions, realizations and pain - a down right talented creative!
- Siya - Bed-Stuys very own releases her third musically compilation last week entitled 383 for Roosevelt, she is more than a female rapper but an overall lyricist and currently dominating the hip-hop scene.
- DRAM - American rapper, singer and songwriter adds a new complimentary addition to his single "Cute, " which originally premiered a year ago but today he releases the remix featuring Bronx native firecracker Cardi B. Check it out!
- Nino Man - Harlem's own is bound to give you that authentic New York feel so many rappers wish they had, check him out below!
- Russ - The New Jersey native rapper has a distinct voice and crazy approach to making music, a must listen.
- Stunna 2 Fly - The Pittsburgh native rapper has an unbelievable flow and cadence with simply infection energy with hit songs like "BathSalt" and "Blow Bandz."
- Lady Leshurr - UK native lyrical firecracker drops nothing but bars!